Time to start another one of my series and this one is on showing your house. After so many years of showing homes, you start to see the simple things that make a house stand out and add value. Not showing your home in its best condition, leaves you vulnerable to no offers or low ball offers. When I walk into a ragged home, I think a few things:
- This seller is not serious about selling their home.
- This seller is burnt out and desperate for a sale.
- This home has not been taken care of.
- This home needs a low ball offer.
- So many other negative thoughts.
Study after study proves that staging your home and showing it for all it’s worth, yields a quicker sale and a higher price. There are so many parts to giving a perfect showing. I’m…