Auburn Bay Community Fees DUE TODAYPosted by Rachel R. Vanderveen on Friday, April 1st, 2011 at 1:33pm.
Well, the day has come. You know you moved here because you love Auburn Bay Lake, but on this day every year, you seriously question if Auburn Bay Realty was really the best option when you were looking for a home. So today when you pull out your cheque book, look for a pen, and write the check for the Auburn Bay Community fees let's take a moment and remind ourselves why we live here. Hopefully, that will make the cheque easier to write.
- Auburn Bay Real Estate holds its value better than the surrounding communities because if its proximity to the new South Health Campus. Real Estate in Auburn Bay also stands a very good chance of increasing in value more than other areas once the new South Hospital is complete.
- Auburn Bay Lake is one of the most beautiful lakes in Calgary. Well, personally, I think it is the most beautiful, but I admit to having a slight bias when it comes to properties in Auburn Bay.
- We are some of the few people in Calgary who can take a walk down to the lake in Auburn Bay and catch our dinner. Fishing is a family favourite here at the Vanderveen residence.
- Is it getting too nitty-gritty to talk about the sand on Auburn Bay Beach? Because seriously, I think it is some of the nicest sand in the whole city. On a hot day in July, I could almost trick myself into thinking that we're in Mexico. (OK, I did say almost).
- The programs offered at the Auburn House are, in my opinion, totally awesome. Not just because they have great spaces and instructors, but because they are cheap. Remember, our fees definitely help with those programs so try to take advantage.
- The Auburn House is planning an expansion! So there will be even more great programs to come!
- Winter skating and hockey is awesome at the lake! The Community of Auburn Bay really is a year-round family community!
- We have great neighbours. I think Auburn Bay Real Estate attracts a certain kind of buyer. I personally have wonderful neighbours, and even more great people on my entire block.
- The look of our community is just as peaceful and calm as the feeling of living here is. I love the colours of the houses, and the inventive exteriors. Architectural controls here make the community of Auburn Bay, a great place to build a home.
- Did you know that you can go and take out boats at the lake at no extra cost? I think that is so awesome! On a hot day, you can go on a romantic paddle boat ride on Auburn Bay Lake by showing your lake card! The boats are there for our use!
So, pull out your Visa (you'll get travel points, so that's a plus!) and make your way down to the Auburn House. Your wallet will be lighter, and maybe in a few weeks as the sun peeks through the clouds and the snow melts away, your heart will be too!
Until Next Time